8 June 2017
So, you have some junk that needs to go. Your first thought might be to look into free junk removal. However, there are some very good reasons why free professional junk removal doesn’t exist. Yes, you can call a scrapper from a website to remove your appliances, but he or she won’t take the household junk. You could post your junk on social media sites like Facebook. But, do you really want uninsured strangers pilfering through your house and property? Probably not. So, let’s go through some reasons why professional free junk removal doesn’t exist.
Reasons Free Junk Removal Doesn’t Exist
- Insurance: All professional junk removal companies are going to carry insurance. Insurance definitely costs money. At Fire Dawgs, we carry insurance on our employees, vehicles and liability business insurance. If you need a Certificate of Insurance, we will always provide you with a copy.
- Dump & Recycling Fees: We recycle as much as we possibly can for our clients. Believe it or not, many of the items we recycle cost us money to recycle. Items like tires, TVs, and some appliances cost us extra to recycle. So, could we dump these items for a cheaper price? In many cases, yes. However, we try to keep as much out of the landfill as possible. Speaking of landfills. We are also charged to take items there as well. There are actually unprofessional junk removal companies out there who dump illegally on land and in places like alleys. These are the companies that are probably advertising free junk removal.
- Charitable Donations: Do we donate items for our customers? You bet! We love helping our customers give to local charitable organizations. This part of our service takes extra time and labor, but we are happy to do it! If we donate items on your behalf, we will send you a tax deductible receipt.
- Transportation Costs: Vehicle maintenance, gas, insurance…they all cost money. Professional junk removal companies don’t send out employees in unsafe and uninsured trucks. When you call Fire Dawgs, we will always arrive in a clean, clearly marked, professional junk removal truck.
- Professional Technicians: At Fire Dawgs, we only hire professional junk removal technicians. Our employees go through screening, state and federal background checks, drug testing and written and in-person interviews. All of these processes to ensure the safety of our customers cost money. However, we are proud of our team and wouldn’t have it any other way.
We hoped we’ve helped explain professional companies can’t provide free junk removal. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule, call us at 317-291-3294 or Contact Us online.