22 July 2019
We have a lot of folks call us to ask Is Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a Trash Drop Off Facility? The short answer is, no we are not a trash drop off facility. We are a junk removal and pick up company. What does this mean? This means that we come to our customers’ homes, businesses, and properties and haul away the junk. We handle all of the labor and disposal. Our process is simple. Just let us know where your unwanted items are, and we haul them all away! Keep reading to learn more about our full service junk removal company.
How Junk Removal Works
If you are considering dropping off your items at a landfill, you may want to consider a quicker, easier option: Junk Removal. Here’s how it works:
- First, give us a call at 317-291-3294, contact us online, or even text us for a free quote at 317-460-1398. If you text or email from our contact page, you can send us pictures for a fast, free junk removal estimate.
- Next, we will schedule your service at a time that works best for you. Furthermore, all you have to do is point to the junk and we will have it gone in no time.
- Our team of junk removal professionals will always arrive in uniform and in a Fire Dawgs dump truck. Our truck holds a lot of junk, and we can handle any size junk hauling or clean out job you may have.
- We will recycle and donate usable items on your behalf. This does not cost extra. Also, we will send you a tax deductible receipt if we are able to donate your usable items.
- Finally, we will sweep up, collect payment, shake hands, and make sure you loved the service out team provided.
Junk Removal is a time-saving, less stressful, and eco-friendly way to get rid of your unwanted items. We do offer curbside junk removal at lower prices, if you can get your unwanted items to the curb or in a location for easy pick up. If you are still looking for landfills in Indianapolis, learn more about Indianapolis landfills here.
We hope we’ve answered: Is Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a Trash Drop Off Facility?
Thank you for your interest in Fire Dawgs, and take care!