Do you have junk and other clutter lying around your home or property that you’re looking to get rid of? Want it gone yesterday, but don’t have the time or means to do it yourself. Then you should look into hiring a professional junk hauling company. But are you unsure what to expect with process? Not to worry, the clutter-cleaning pros at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal has put together a complete guide to junk removal. So what does this entail? Read on for more information.
A Complete Guide to Junk Removal
Step-By-Step Guide To Your Junk Removal Service
- Call To Schedule Your Service — Most junk removal companies schedule their service by appointment. You can do this by giving them a call or visiting their website to book your service online. You can call Fire Dawgs at 800-211-DAWG or contact us by filling out a form to get on our schedule. Some companies may offer same day junk removal services for smaller jobs, but most junk removal companies schedule 1-2 days in advance, so be sure to plan accordingly!
- Team Arrives During Your Appointment Window — On the date of your scheduled project, a crew will arrive to your location during a few hour time window. This is because crews typically have multiple jobs a day that can vary in time to complete. The team will arrive on-site with a dump truck or dumpster, accompanied by tools to take care of all your service needs.
- Walkthrough And Inspection Of Items — Upon arrival, the team members will greet you and ask to learn more about your service. Then the crew will conduct a brief inspection of all the items you want gone. They do this to get a better understanding of what your service will entail and any potential hazards.
- Final Quote Presentation — After a tour is completed, the team will present the final price of your junk hauling project. These estimates are typically free and non-obligational. Be sure to ask the company before you call them out for a quote. Fire Dawgs provides free, no-obligation quote for each and every service! The price of your service can vary depending on how companies charge for their service. See how Fire Dawgs charges for our services by visiting our pricing page. Once the final quote is agreed upon, payment is often due upon acceptance.
- Team Begins Removing Items — After your payment is squared away, the team of junk haulers will start to remove your items. They will begin loading all your items into their dump truck or dumpsters. Teams will often update you on their progress and get clarity on any items they may have a question about.
- Final Walkthrough And Departure — Once all your items are loaded, the crew will provide you with a final walkthrough of your space to make sure all the items you want gone are removed and that you are satisfied with the outcome of their service. Then the team will head off to dispose of your items at the proper facilities. Some companies will even donate your gently used items!
We hope we provided you with a complete guide to junk removal and gave you insight on what a professional junk hauling service entails. But are you looking for the fastest, toughest, and friendliest junk hauling company to help you with your service? Then look no further than Fire Dawgs Junk Removal! But how can Fire Dawgs serve you?
WHY CHOOSE FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned and operated junk hauling company that can help you get clutter-free! We are firefighter and veteran founded. Our team of well-trained, screened, and certified junk technicians can handle all the moving, loading, hauling, and disposal of your items. The best part? We reuse, recycle, or donate 60% of the items we haul away. But what are some ways Fire Dawgs can serve you? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Brush Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Residential Junk Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, visit our service page. See all our the areas we serve by visiting our locations page. In our service area and want a free quote? Great! Keep reading to get your quote!
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE, IN-PERSON ESTIMATE ON YOUR JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE!
Give Fire Dawgs a call at 800-211-DAWG or contact us through our website and we’ll assist in scheduling your free junk removal quote. Get more information on our other junk removal services or estimates by texting our customer service team at 317-597-4744 and our office will get in touch with you shortly. But do you want to see our team in action? Then check out our Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter to see our team gets “IT” done! We hope we provided you with a complete guide to junk removal and we hope to serve YOU in the near future.