4 October 2018
Garages serve several purposes. Some of us use our garage to store tools, household items, extra freezers and refrigerators, and of course our vehicles! However, oftentimes our garages become cluttered with all the extra household items and trash. We are going to share Five Reasons to Clean Your Garage. Feel free to comment with your own ideas and garage cleaning tips!
Top Five Reasons to Clean Your Garage
(and keep it clean!)
- Protect One Of Your Most Valuable Possessions. Your vehicle is probably one of your biggest household investments. Your garage protects that investment. Parking your vehicle in the garage protects it from the elements and damage. Hail is always a huge concern when it comes to damage. Furthermore, parking your vehicle on the street can lead to disaster. It can get hit and dinged up by other vehicles and delivery trucks.
- Cut Your Costs: Damage from other vehicles, theft, and inclement weather can cost you some serious money. This cost comes in the forms of both insurance claims and losses. Simply put, save on insurance by keeping your car in the garage!
- Get (more) Comfy!: Your garage keeps your vehicle cooler during the hot summer and warmer during the treacherous winter. Furthermore, keeping your vehicle in the garage during the winter saves you time. People who live in areas that get lots of snow and ice (like us here in Indiana) know this to be true. Furthermore, warming up a vehicle that is outdoors costs you a lot more in gas. So, save yourself time and money and keep your car or truck in the garage!
- Maintain and Detail: Keeping your car in a clean, clutter-free garage promotes better maintenance for your vehicle. When your garage is clean, you’ll have a much easier time changing the oil, doing regular maintenance, checking things out, and cleaning it!
- Raise the Value of Your Home: A clean home and garage will generally sell more quickly and for more money. Help potential buyers see the value in your property by keeping your garage neat and tidy. Furthermore, adding storage solutions to your garage is always an added bonus!
We hope we’ve given five reasons to clean your garage and keep it clean! Feel free Contact Us at Fire Dawgs with any additional questions or to schedule your garage cleaning service in the Indianapolis area!