Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a rapidly growing home services company with ambitious plans for expansion. We are looking for a high-performing Customer Service Representative that could grow into leadership positions. This team member will be crucial to helping us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
We offer a fun, fast paced work environment where we do company off site meetings, team building events and live by a guiding principle of “Treat Every Customer the Way you would want Your Family to be Treated” – At Fire Dawgs though, we consider our team members the first and most important customer.
You will be responsible for assisting the customer service team with nurturing leads and allowing our field staff the opportunity to help our customers. You will be assisting our team with logistics and dispatch on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for learning our CRM inside and out through tutorials from our CRM and an internal training program so that you are set up for success.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the inside sales proces
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,600.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indianapolis, IN 46268: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Application For Employment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.The application must be fully completed to be considered. Please complete each section, even if you submit a resume.