Overview: Firefighter & Veteran Owned, Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is an Award Winning Junk Removal Company servicing Indianapolis and the Surrounding Areas. Our services range from cleaning out a garage, hauling away construction debris and tearing down old sheds. Founded in 2011, we have won a Service Award every year in business to include Best in Class, Super Service and Three Best Rated.
Guiding Principle: Treat Every Customer the way you would want your Family to be Treated
Mission Statement: Build Leaders and Pursue Growth while providing Award Winning Service
Responsibilities: The Fire Dawgs Junk Hauling Driver & Remover has many responsibilities, namely getting the team to the job site and home safely. Additionally, they are responsible for providing the front line service.
- Minimum Hourly Pay: $18.50 -20.50/hr, DOE
- Veteran Hiring Bonus: $300
- Full Medical Benefits – Fitness incentivized Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (Days earned through Time in Service, Tough Dawg Awards, Promotions/Advancement)
- Short Term Disability Policy, Accident Policy & Hospital Policy.
- Chauffer’s or For Hire Endorsement Hiring Bonus: $300
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Quarterly Financial Wellness Education & Training Sessions
- Promotional opportunities with rapidly expanding organization
- Continuous employee development
We are an equal opportunity company. If you are willing to live out our Mission Statement to “Build Leaders and Pursue Growth while providing Award Winning Service” then we want to meet with you!