Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you like being in charge of leading, performing and overseeing the training and development of team members? Then the Operations Manager in Training position at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal could be the opportunity and commitment for you!
Overview: Firefighter & Veteran Owned, Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is an Award Winning Junk Removal Company servicing Indianapolis and the Surrounding Areas. We also have junk removal locations in Fort Wayne, Bloomington, and Lafayette IN. Our services range from cleaning out a garage, hauling away construction debris and tearing down old sheds. Founded in 2011, we have won a Service Award every year in business to include Best in Class, Super Service and Three Best Rated. Voted a 2022 Indy Top Workplace , and we’re hiring in ALL locations: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Bloomington, Lafayette, Pendleton, and Muncie!
Guiding Principle: Treat Every Customer the way you would want your Family to be Treated
Mission Statement: Build Leaders and Pursue Growth while providing Award Winning Service
We pride ourselves in being “Tough Dawgs that Get IT Done!” To ensure team members become and remain Tough Dawgs, we have an Operations Manager in Training position focused on Building Leaders and Pursuing Growth while providing Award Winning Service. The Operations Manager in Training will lead from the front with our Mission Statement and Guiding Principle. They will be assigned a Mentor to oversee their training so that they can complete the training and fulfill the role of Operations Manager.
At Fire Dawgs, not only will we train you on Management and Leadership development to ensure success as a Manager, but we will also PAY YOU TO WORK OUT!
- Operations Manager in Training Starting Pay: $53,2000/yr DOE
- Veteran Hiring Bonus: $300 ($50 Paid Bi-Weekly after completion of 1st Full Pay Period)
- Chauffer’s/For Hire Endorsement Bonus: $300 ($50 paid Bi-Weekly after 1st Full Pay Period)
- 4 Week Probationary Completion Bonus: $300
- Full Medical Benefits – Fitness incentivized Health Savings Account
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off (Add’l Days earned through Time in Service, Tough Dawg Awards)
- Financial Wellness Education Provided through Monthly Training Sessions
- Promotional opportunities with rapidly expanding organization
- Continuous employee development
We are an equal opportunity company. If you are willing to live out our Mission Statement to “Build Leaders and Pursue Growth while providing Award Winning Service” then we want to meet with you!