A nightmare scenario just happened — your carpet is flooded an is now ruined. When this happens, you have to get rid of your carpet to prevent mold and bacteria from growing underneath your floor. But this can be difficult as it takes time and effort to complete. Are you looking for a team of professionals to help you navigate this difficult situation? Then give Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll assist in your flooded carpet removal Cincinnati! But why choose Fire Dawgs? Keep reading to find out why we’re the Tough Dawgs that get “IT” done!
Flooded Carpet Removal Cincinnati
HOW MUCH DOES A FLOODED CARPET REMOVAL CINCINNATI COST?
But what do we charge for an Cincinnati flooded carpet disposal? For our carpet removal Cincinnati service, we charge based on the square footage of the carpet and padding being removed from your property. But what does our pricing structure entail.
- Rates start at a minimum rate, with $0.50 per square feet being added.
- Total cost all the labor, transportation, and disposal of all your carpet debris.
- Tack strip removal is available for $200 per 250 square footage.
- We reuse, recycle, and donates 60% of the items we haul away!
Visit out our pricing page for further information. We can help you save on your carpet disposal project!
- Our community hero discount helps you save 10% on your service if you qualify.
- Use our online portal to book your service and get $20 off.
- Join the Dawg Pack and get future savings on your future jobs.
Ready to let the Dawg Tough team rip up your carpet? We’re happy to help! But how does Fire Dawgs handle a flooded carpet disposal Cincinnati?
WHAT DOES FIRE DAWGS DO TO HELP WITH A FLOODED CARPET REMOVAL CINCINNATI?
So how is this service taken care of? We deploy a well-trained, screened, and certified two-person crew to your property. Every team arrives in a 16-cubic yard mini dump truck that is decked with all the tools needs to handle your Cincinnati Carpet Removal! But what happens once our team gets to your location?
- Upon arrival, the team introduce themselves before taking a look at the carpet.
- Once they are confident on the situation, our crew chief will give you the final estimate on your service.
- You can either accept our price or reject it without any cost to you!
If agreed upon, the team will section off your carpeted area and start removing sections of your carpet and padding at a time. The crew will provide you with updates throughout your service. Once completed, our crew chief will offer a final walkthrough of the area to make sure you service met all your requirements. Sound like the service you’re looking for in your time of need? Great! Keep reading to get schedule your flooded carpet removal Cincinnati with Fire Dawgs!
BOOK YOUR FLOODED CARPET REMOVAL CINCINNATI BY GIVING US A CALL TODAY!
No need to wait, give our customer representative team a call at 513-855-DAWG or contact us via our web page and a team member will schedule your carpet removal Cincinnati Need more clarity on our carpet disposal service or any other Cincinnati junk removal service? Then text our office at 317-597-4744 and we’ll get back to you with information ASAP!
Our core values are F.I.R.E.:
- Family fist
- Integrity driven
- Excellence in ALL we do!
If you have the time, consider giving our TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages a follow to stay up-to-date on all our work in Cincinnati and the surrounding areas. We hope we provided you with great information on Cincinnati flooded carpet removal and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you soon!