Fremont, Indiana is situated within miles of I-69 and has so much to offer to its residents and businesses alike. Not only is this quaint town situated between many Northern Indiana lakes, but it’s within miles of the Michigan border. Fremont is home to a beautiful downtown, including the new Pocket Park, which includes art pieces from local artists.
This town is home to many manufacturing facilities, regularly bringing in its fair share of employees and residents. Because of Fremont’s appeal for businesses and those traveling through I-69, it is important that Fremont be serviced by a reputable company for its junk removal needs. Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can do just that!
Fire Dawgs is a junk removal service that Fremont can trust and can easily and efficiently haul away unwanted junk – everything from old furniture to backyard sheds. We also offer clean outs, demolitions, and labor only moving services. The best part is that we offer free estimates on all of our Fremont jobs.
Why Use Fire Dawgs Junk Removal in Fremont?
- Trustworthiness: Our company is owned and operated by firefighters and veterans. All employees are screened, uniformed professionals that understand professional service in all capacities.
- Customer Service: At Fire Dawgs, the customer should always be satisfied. We take pride in our customer service and strive to give our customers the best communication and overall experience.
- Insured: We are a fully insured service provider ranging from the business and our vehicles – all the way to taking care of our employees
- Locally Owned: Our company is locally owned and operated. We illustrate the brand effectiveness of a franchise, but we are a company that started with nothing but a work ethic and a vision.
- Affordable: Being that we are not a franchise, we are able to beat the franchised junk removal companies on price every time. We aren’t the cheapest because there will always be an uninsured pickup truck operation on Craigslist that will beat us, but we are certainly affordable.