If you have a shed that’s seen better days, you may be wondering How Much Does It Cost to Remove an Old Shed? First, there are a few factors that will affect your cost to remove an old shed. Some of these factors include:
- What the Shed is Made of. Is it composed of metal, wood, or something else? For example, Aluminum sheds can be easily recycled, and will cost less to dispose of.
- Where is the shed on your property? Is it somewhere that’s easily accessible? Location can be a factor in shed tear down and removal cost.
- Size. The size of the shed is one of the biggest detaining factors of cost.
- How many shingles layers of shingles are on the roof?
- Are there items in the shed that also need cleaned out?
It’s good to know some of the answers to these questions when you are calling a junk removal company for a shed removal quote. This will help the person answering your inquiry give you more accurate pricing information.
So, About How Much Does it Cost to Remove an Old Shed?
This is the million dollar question, or maybe just the $450 question. The majority of sheds (most-but not all) can be removed within a ballpark price range of $450-800. Furthermore, the unwanted or old shed you need removed may cost more or less, depending on size. So, keep in mind that this is a basic ballpark shed removal price range. Some smaller sheds may cost less than the $450 price.
Also, we have torn down and hauled away sheds that were more like garages. Those “shed,” or outbuildings cost more than $800 to haul away.
We hope we’ve answered your questions about the cost to remove an old shed. Be sure to Contact us online or comment with any additional questions you may have. Thank you for visiting Fire Dawgs, and take care!