Do you have items that you’re looking to get rid of? Are these items made from materials such as plastic, metal, paper, electronic parts, or any other items that can be reused? WAIT! Before you take your items to the dump, see if your items can be recycled. Recycling your items not only allows for the materials to be reused, it also can save you money. Sound like a good exchange to you? Great! But you may not know where to take your items to be recycle. Don’t worry, Fire Dawgs Junk Removal has put together a list of where to recycle Evansville. But why else should you recycle your items? Keep reading to learn more.
Where To Recycle Evansville
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE RECYCLING
But why should you be recycling your items? Below, we provide some key reason you should consider recycling rather than taking your items to a landfill.
- Limits Pollution— Recycling your items limits that amount of pollution that gets put into the environment. By recycling your items, it prevents your materials from being burned in an incinerator or being put into a landfill.
- Reduces Consumption Of New Resources — Instead of having to use more resources after destroying the old ones, recycling prolongs the lifespan of that item. And by utilizing resources, we help preserve essential resources that are limited. Creating a more sustainable future for all of us!
- Creates Jobs — Recycling centers provide jobs for your community and helps bring people together with common goal of bettering the quality of life for their neighbors. This is because recycling materials takes labor and dedication to been done successfully. And recycling more materials creates a higher demand for labor — which means more jobs!
Did we persuade you to recycle your items? We’re happy to hear it! But where can you take your items to be recycled? Below is a list of recycling centers around Evansville.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS TO RECYCLE EVANSVILLE
There are numerous recycling centers in Evansville:
C&I Electronics — 424 E Inglefield Rd STE 101, Evansville, IN 47725
J. Trockman & Sons, Inc. — 1017 Bayse St, Evansville, IN 47714
Henry Fligeltaub Company — 1719 W Louisiana St, Evansville, IN 47710
Pallet Recyclers — 4200 Upper Mt Vernon Rd #6429, Evansville, IN 47712
Tri-State Resource Recovery — 1511 Harriet St, Evansville, IN 47710
If you know of another place to recycle in Evansville that is not listed, still feel free to take your items there.
IS FIRE DAWGS A DROP OFF LOCATION FOR RECYCLABLES AND OTHER ITEMS IN EVANSVILLE?
No. Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is not a drop off location for recyclable or any other used items at any of our locations. We do however, recycle your items at the end of our home services and take them to the recycle or donation centers following our service. But how can Fire Dawgs serve you in Evansville?
EVANSVILLE JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES FIRE DAWGS OFFERS
- Cleanouts Evansville
- Demolition Evansville
- Landscaping Clean Up Evansville
- Residential Junk Removal Evansville
- Shed Removal Evansville
- And much, MUCH MORE!
CALL TODAY TO GET A FREE, FIRM, NO-OBLIGATION ESTIMATE ON YOUR JUNK REMOVAL EVANSVILLE SERVICE!
We’re ready to get you on the book for your Evansville junk removal service! Dial our office at 812-720-DAWG or contact us by filling out a contact form. To get more information on questions you have about our junk hauling services and estimates, text our team at 317-597-4744 and office will get back to you ASAP. See how we’re helping Evansville get rid of your their junk by following us along on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter to see our Tough Dawgs at work. We hope we provided you with good information on Where To Recycle Evansville and we hope to the have the opportunity to serve you soon!