Do you have items that you need to recycle? Is your trash service not taking it from you, but you want to make sure it’s properly recycled? Then you’re in luck! Fire Dawgs Junk Removal has put together a list of locations to recycle your items at across Cincinnati! Keep reading to learn more!
Where To Recycle In Cincinnati
WHY IS RECYCLING IMPORTANT?
Recycling your items is important because it not only benefits you — but your community and ecosystem at large!
- Protects You From Pollution— Recycling saves our planets natural resources. Limiting the amount of materials used when we manufacture new items. Recycling also helps cut down on our carbon footprint and emissions produced from the manufacturing and destroying these items. Helping keep our environment clean and less polluted!
- Saves Resources — As stated in our last point, when we recycle, we cut down on our use of natural resources. Most natural resources that come from the Earth take thousands of years to grow and develop. By consuming less resources, we prevent our planet from running out of these essential materials. Helping us develop a better and more sustainable future!
- Employs Your Community — Someone has to manage our recycled materials, right? Recycling centers provide jobs for your community and helps bring people together with common goal of bettering the quality of life for their neighbors. Now who doesn’t want that!
Are you convinced to recycle your items, but don’t know where to take them in Cincinnati? Keep reading to find out where to drop off your items in your community!
DROP OFF LOCATIONS TO RECYCLE IN CINCINNATI
There are numerous recycling centers in Cincinnati:
A & A Recycling — 400 Station Ave, Arlington Heights, OH 45215
Cincinnati Recycling & Reuse Hub — 911 Evans St, Cincinnati, OH 45204
Cleanlites Recycling | Ohio — 7806 Anthony Wayne Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45216
Cohen Recycling – Norwood — 5038 Beech St, Cincinnati, OH 45212
- Compton Recycling — 2551 Compton Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231
- David Hirschberg Steel & Recycling Center — 211 Longworth St, Cincinnati, OH 45215
- Garden Street Iron & Metal, Inc. — 2815 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45225
- Recycling Group Ltd — 630 Shepherd Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45215
River Metals Recycling — 1951 State Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45204
Rumpke – Cincinnati Recycling — 5535 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45217
- The David J. Joseph Company — 300 Pike St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
If you know of another place to recycle that is not listed, please still take your item to that location.
IS FIRE DAWGS A DROP OFF LOCATION FOR RECYCLABLES AND OTHER ITEMS?
No. Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is not a drop off location for recyclable or any other used items at any of our locations. We do however, recycle your items at the end of our home services and take them to the recycle or donation centers following our service. But what services does Fire Dawgs provide in Cincinnati?