29 November 2018
Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal. It may seem like a difficult choice. Both options definitely have advantages. We will explore the different pros and cons of Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal in this post. Also, be sure to comment with your own input on this topic!
More on Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal
So, you have a lot of unwanted items that you need to get rid of? Your initial thought might be to rent a dumpster! However, junk removal is the way more convenient option. So, it may boil down to cost versus convenience. Although, junk removal can be comparable in price, depending on how much junk needs removed. The average cost for dumpster rental is about $395, according to HomeAdvisor.com. Furthermore, the average cost for a junk removal job is about $250-300. You can learn more about junk removal cost here. Let’s explore these options more below.
- Labor is included in the cost.
- Gets rid of your junk faster.
- The dump fees are included.
- You can get a free estimate and compare prices.
- There is no work or hassle required on your part.
- Items are donated on your behalf, and you are sent a tax deductible receipt.
- Furthermore, items are sorted to be reused and recycled.
- No ugly dumpster sitting in your driveway for days or weeks!
- Might cost more than dumpster rental, depending on how much junk you have.
- Might be more cost effective if you have lots and lots of junk.
- Allows you to complete to process more gradually.
- Some dump fees may not be included, and extra charges for items in dumpster may apply.
- Items are not always sorted or recycled.
- The items you put in the dumpster won’t be donated for you.
- You have to deal with a dumpster in your driveway in on your lawn.
- Also, the dumpster and dumpster truck may cause damage to your driveway or lawn.
- Might not be cheaper than junk removal, based on your items and volume.
- You have to do all the lifting, loading, moving, and clean up.
Finally, we hope we’ve provided some good insight for Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal. Let us know if you have any questions, or comment below! We would love the opportunity to provide you with a free junk removal quote if you are in the Indianapolis area. Just give us a call at 317-291-3294. Or, Contact Us anytime online.