Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal. It may seem like a difficult choice. Both options definitely have advantages. We will explore the different pros and cons of Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal in this post. Also, be sure to comment with your own input on this topic!
Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal
More on Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal
So, you have a lot of unwanted items that you need to get rid of? Your initial thought might be to rent a dumpster! However, junk removal is the way more convenient option. So, it may boil down to cost versus convenience. Although, junk removal can be comparable in price, depending on how much junk needs removed. The average cost for dumpster rental is about $395, according to HomeAdvisor.com. Furthermore, the average cost for a junk removal job is about $250-300. You can learn more about junk removal cost here. Let’s explore these options more below.
- Labor is included in the cost.
- Gets rid of your junk faster.
- The dump fees are included.
- You can get a free estimate and compare prices.
- There is no work or hassle required on your part.
- Items are donated on your behalf, and you are sent a tax deductible receipt.
- Furthermore, items are sorted to be reused and recycled.
- No ugly dumpster sitting in your driveway for days or weeks!
- Might cost more than dumpster rental, depending on how much junk you have.
- Might be more cost effective if you have lots and lots of junk.
- Allows you to complete to process more gradually.
- Some dump fees may not be included, and extra charges for items in dumpster may apply.
- Items are not always sorted or recycled.
- The items you put in the dumpster won’t be donated for you.
- You have to deal with a dumpster in your driveway in on your lawn.
- Also, the dumpster and dumpster truck may cause damage to your driveway or lawn.
- Might not be cheaper than junk removal, based on your items and volume.
- You have to do all the lifting, loading, moving, and clean up.
We hope we’ve provided some good insight for Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal! Have you decided on choosing junk removal over dumpster rental, or want help loading your dumpster? Then give Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll assist you with all your junk removal needs! But why choose Fire Dawgs?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP YOU GET CLUTTER-FREE?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! Included in your total cost is all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! But what sets Fire Dawgs apart from the competition? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us your eco-friendly solution for junk removal!
But what services do we offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Appliance Removal
- Brush Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Estate Cleanout
- Remediation and Restoration
- Storage Unit Cleanout
- And much, MUCH more!
Fire Dawgs ranked No.54 on the Inc 5000 list for the fastest growing companies in the Midwest! Can’t wait to get started? Keep reading to learn how to get your FREE, in-person estimate!
CALL NOW FOR A QUOTE!
Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 800-211-DAWG today to get a free estimate on your junk hauling service with Fire Dawgs! Unable to reach us? Don’t sweat it! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you at your connivence. Do you have any videos or pictures of your items? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and simple electronic quote!
Eager to see our team’s work? Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provide you with quality information on Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal and we hope to serve you soon!