Suffice it to say that we accumulate a number of things that we later need hauled away; so, after establishing that premise, the main objective is finding a company that you can trust with your junk hauling needs. As a homeowner, there are a number of things that are important to consider when deciding on a service provider to let in or around your home. We’ve outlined and addressed some of those concerns below:
- Trustworthiness: Our company is Owned and Operated by FireFighters and Veterans. They are screened, uniformed professionals that understand Service in all capacities. Furthermore, all of our technicians are background checked and insured!
- Highly Reviewed: We were the most reviewed hauling company on Angie’s List in 2012. We won the Super Service Award in 3 Categories as well as being named an BBB A+ Rated and Recipient of the 2020 Torch Award for Business of Integrity
- Insured: We are a fully insured service provider ranging from the business, our vehicles all the way to taking care of our employees
- Locally Owned: Our company is locally owned and operated. We illustrate the brand effectiveness of a franchise but are in fact a company that started in Indianapolis with nothing but a work ethic and a vision.
- Affordable: Being that we are not a franchise, we are able to beat the franchised junk removal companies on price every time. We aren’t the cheapest because there will always be an uninsured pickup truck operation on Craigslist that will beat us, but we are certainly affordable.
If you need junk removal Fishers, Indiana residents can trust, then call 317-291-DAWG or Order Online!