Do you have piles of old wooden pallets you need to get rid? Maybe you got overzealous pinning pallet projects on Pinterest. Or, maybe your a business owned who is tired of pallets taking up space! We have solutions for How to Get Rid of Wooden Pallets. Keep reading to find out how! Also, be sure to comment below with your owns solutions for how to get rid of wooden pallets.
How to Get Rid of Wooden Pallets
Tips for How to Get Rid of Wooden Pallets
At Fire Dawgs, we are all about reusing, repurposing, and recycling. In fact, we recycle and donate as much of our customers’ unwanted items as we can. Here’s how to get rid of wooden pallets.
- Repurpose Your Pallets: Repurposing is always a great option! You can hop on Pinterest and search many different ways to use pallets to make some seriously cool creations. The picture below shows a rustic, wooden G made with pallet wood! How cool is that?
- Recycle Your Pallets: You can find a pallet recycling company in your area by Googling. However, recyclers may not come and pick up your pallets for you. You may have to get them to the pallet recycling facility.
- Post Them Online: You could post your pallets for free in online groups. However, this may be troublesome if you have a lot of pallets to get rid of. Plus, you’ll have the hassle of messaging, coordinating, waiting on, and meeting strangers online who want free stuff. Just sayin’…
- Remove and Recycle: This is the option for people and business who don’t want the stress and hassle of getting rid of pallets. You just call a professional junk removal company, like Fire Dawgs, who will remove and recycle your pallets for you. Furthermore, if you go with a professional junk removal company, they will make sure your pallets are deposed of in a responsibly fashion, not just burned!
We hope we’ve given you some ideas for How to Get Rid of Wooden Pallets. But do you just want to dispose of them, but don’t want to spend the time and effort to do it yourself? Then give the Dawg Tough team at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll help load and haul away your wooden pallets! But why choose Fire Dawgs?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP YOU GET RID OF JUNK?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from demolition projects to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! Fire Dawgs ranked No.54 on the Inc 5000 list for the fastest growing companies in the Midwest!
We base our pricing on the amount of volume your items take up in our 16-cubic yard mini dump trucks. Your total cost includes all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! But what makes Fire Dawgs unique? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping you go green with your junk removal!
Here is list of our most popular services:
- Above Ground Pool Removal
- Basement Cleanout
- Estate Cleanout
- Mattress Removal
- Residential Junk Removal
- Storage Unit Cleanout
- And much, MUCH more!
Ready for a quote? Keep reading to learn how to get your FREE, in-person estimate!
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE ON YOUR JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE!
Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 800-211-DAWG today to get a free estimate on your shed tear down service with Fire Dawgs! Can’t reach us? No problem! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you at your connivence. Do you have any videos or pictures of your items? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to set up an electronic estimate!
Want to see what other services we provide? Follow us on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provide you with quality information on How to Get Rid of Wooden Pallets and we hope to serve you soon!