Remember that space you always thought about finishing and making a man cave or family room? Or how about the basement you used to be able to walk through and possibly store stuff? Does it now look something like this picture below? If so, you may need our basement cleanout Indianapolis and the surrounding areas can trust.
If you’ve stored too much stuff and filled your basement with junk, then take that space back by hiring us for a basement cleanout Indianapolis! We specialize in full-service basement cleanout in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. When you hire Fire Dawgs to clean out your basement, you are getting trusted professionals that will give you your space back. We will also give you peace of mind, because you can rest easy knowing that our off-duty firefighters are providing you with the best customer service in the junk removal industry.
When you need a basement cleanout, give us a call at 1-800-211-DAWG or you can Order Online! Still not convinced? Below is a list of things to consider before calling a service provider (We think you should go with us)
- Trustworthiness: Our company is Owned and Operated by FireFighters and Veterans. They are screened, trained, uniformed professionals that understand Service in all capacities
- Highly Reviewed: We were the most reviewed hauling company on Angie’s List in 2012. We won the Super Service Award in 3 Categories as well as being named an BBB A+ Rated and Recipient of the 2020 Torch Award for Business of Integrity. We have been awarded the Super Service Award every year that we have been in business.
- Insured: We are a fully insured service provider ranging from the business, our vehicles all the way to taking care of our employees.
- Locally Owned: Our company is locally owned and operated. We illustrate the brand effectiveness of a franchise but are in fact a company that started in Indianapolis with nothing but a work ethic and a vision.
- Affordable: Being that we are not a franchise, we are able to beat the franchised junk removal companies on price every time. We aren’t the cheapest because there will always be an uninsured pickup truck operation on Craigslist that will beat us, but we are certainly affordable.