Do you have items like mattress, tires, or any other large or obscure objects that your local trash service won’t take on a weekly basis? If so, you have the unfortunate task of disposing of it yourself. But wait! Don’t do so haphazardly! Take the time to take it to a landfill so that it may be properly disposes of. Don’t know where the nearest location is near you? Don’t fret! We’ve put together a list of landfills in Louisville! Keep reading to learn more!
Landfills In Louisville
WHY SHOULD YOU PROPERLY DISPOSE OF WASTE AND OTHER MATERIALS?
But why should you take your junk and other items to a landfill or transfer station? That’s because they help properly dispose of the items and protect our planet by:
- Protects Local Environment — When you dispose of your items safely and correctly, it prevents toxic waste from causing damage to the local environment. Additionally it helps lower our carbon footprint and overall pollution.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle — Recycling helps cut down on the natural resources we use. Prolonging the resources we already have in use prevents our planet from running out of these essential materials. Creating a more stable and eco-friendly future for all.
- Quality Of Life Improves — Disposing of items properly will prevent respiratory illnesses and damage to your water systems by minimizing the toxic gas and pollutants that seep into our environment.
Convinced to properly dispose of your waste? Great! Read on to find out where the nearest landfill or transfer station is to you!
LANDFILLS IN LOUISVILLE
Located throughout Louisville and the surrounding areas, there are multiple landfill and transfer stations:
- Clark-Floyd Landfill — 621 Providence Way Clarksville, IN 47129
- Hedges Transfer Station & Landfill — 3201 W Highway 146 La Grange, KY 40031
- Outer Loop Landfill — 2673 Outer Loop Louisville, KY 40219
- Ralph Avenue C & D Station — 3402 Vogt Ave Louisville, KY 40211
Valley View Landfill — 9120 Hill Road Ct Louisville, KY 40204
Waste Reduction Center — 636 Meriwether Avenue Louisville, KY 40217
IS FIRE DAWGS A DROP-OFF LOCATION FOR JUNK OR OTHER ITEMS?
No. Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is not a drop-off location for junk at any of our locations. But what can Fire Dawgs help with? We can come and pick-up your junk and transport it away with one of our many services. But what services does Fire Dawgs provide in Louisville?
WHAT CAN FIRE DAWGS DO TO ASSIST WITH JUNK REMOVAL IN LOUISVILLE?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned junk hauling company serving Louisville and the surrounding areas! We can handle any job from demolition projects to entire cleanouts — and even simple single-item curbside junk pick-up. But what makes Fire Dawgs the best choice to properly dispose of items in Louisville? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us the premiere choice for eco-friendly junk removal in Louisville! But what are some of our junk removal services? Our most popular include:
- Appliance Removal in Louisville
- Brush Removal Louisville
- Demolition Louisville
- Hoarding Cleanup in Louisville
- Mattress Removal in Louisville
- Shed Removal Louisville
- And much MUCH more!
Ready to get a free, firm, no-obligation estimate on your junk removal service? Keep reading to find out how!
SCHEDULE YOUR JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE IN LOUISVILLE TODAY!
Schedule your free, in-person estimate by giving us a call at 502-795-DAWG! Or text us at 317-597-4744 to set up a simple and easy electronic estimate! Skip the hassle on your end and contact us on our website, and we will reach out to you at your convenience. Finally, follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter and to see our Dawg Tough team in action! We hope we provided you with good information on Landfills in Louisville and serve YOU soon!