You have hit the jackpot! Our decluttering and organization pros are about share some absolutely free ways to get organized. Theses tips can be used any time, any where. However, we know that folks are always especially motivated to get organized during the first of the year. That’s why we are sharing this treasure trove of information now. Also, feel free to comment below with your favorite free ways to organized. We’d love to hear from you!
Easy and Free Ways to Get Organized
- Get Rid of Junk Mail (seriously, just shred it or throw it out!)
- Throw Boxes Away As Soon As You Take Out the Contents- We’re talking to you Amazon Prime shoppers!
- Use Reusable Grocery Bags…because no one needs 500 plastic bags shoved in cabinets
- Keep laundry in the hamper, and do at least one load a day.
- Find SOMETHING you are not using to throw away every single day.
- Donate paperback books to a little free library in your community.
- Go through your closet, and donate anything you haven’t worn in a year.
- Throw away all the magazines you’ve already read.
- Check your cabinets and refrigerator for expired food.
- Find a home for everything- use bins and containers you already have to do so.
- Have a yard sale.
- Set a timer everyday, and focus on organizing and tidying up. Cleaning up for even just 5-10 minutes a day adds up over time. Furthermore, its way better than not cleaning up at all.
We hope your list of free ways to organized has been super helpful. Feel free to Contact Us at Fire Dawgs with any questions. Also, we offer free junk removal and clean out estimates if you are in need of help getting organized. Now, get started!
Finally, don’t forget to comment below with your own free ways to get organized!