School is now in session, and you’re probably in full-on decluttering mode. With the new school year, comes new books! If you are considering getting rid of old books, we hope you’ll consider donating them to one of the organizations below. Here is our list of Where to Donate Used in Indianapolis. Furthermore, we hope you will use this list to pass on the joy of reading to others!
Where to Donate Used Books in Indianapolis
A List Of Locations To Donate In Indianapolis
- Indy Reads Books — First and foremost, any donation you make to Indy Reads Books will help support literacy in Central Indiana. Donations can be brought to the Indy Reads bookstore at 911 Mass. Ave. Per the Indy Reads Books website, “Please call ahead to 317-384-1496 before bringing large donations (a car or truck load, for example).” Are you interested in volunteering for Indy Reads Books? More information on that can be found here! Additionally, a schedule of volunteer orientations is posted on the website. Check it out!
- The Indianapolis Public Library Foundation — The Indy Library Store hosts several book sales a year. All proceeds from these sales go directly to the Library Foundation. According to the Indianapolis Public Library’s website, “More than $4.6 million has been raised for the Library Foundation through book sale proceeds.” You can donate your books to the Indy Library Store.
- Children’s Bureau — Donations to the Children’s Bureau esource families and children across the state. The Children’s Bureau is in need of “age-appropriate books and toys to teach parents about healthy interactions with their children.” Additionally, you can visit the Children’s Bureau Website for more information on donations and drop off times and location. Also, be sure to check out the other items this organization needs to help local children!
- Your Local Little Free Library — You may have seen this cute little free libraries popping up all over the Indianapolis area. You can leave books in the little free library, and you can take one too!
We hope this list of Where to Donate Used Books in Indianapolis is helpful! Additionally, if you have any questions about this information, feel free to Contact Us. We are here to help! But do you have other items that you need to get rid of? Are you looking for a team of junk removal experts to help you manage the clutter? Then look no further than Fire Dawgs Junk Removal! But why choose Fire Dawgs?
Why Choose Fire Dawgs To Help With Junk Removal?
- Firefighter founded and Veteran owned.
- Many of our team members are current or former first responders or veterans.
- Our team is fully licensed and insured.
- We offer a full list of junk removal and demolition services in Indianapolis.
- Fast, efficient, and quality service!
- We donate, recycle, and reuse 60% of the items we haul away!
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE JUNK REMOVAL ESTIMATE TODAY!
Ready to get a free, firm, no-obligation quote on your junk hauling service? Then get in touch with our friendly customer service team by giving us a call at 317-291-DAWG! Text us anytime at 317-597-4744 for more information on our junk removal services and estimates. Not interested in picking up the phone? Contact us on our website and we’ll give you a call at a time that is convenient for you!
We hope you enjoyed our blog on Where to Donate Used Books in Indianapolis and we hope to serve YOU with our award-winning service and add YOU to our growing family! Finally, please consider giving Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a follow on social media with TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to how our Tough Dawgs get “IT” done!