10 October 2018
Are yo looking for TV Recycling Indianapolis customers trust? The team at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is here to help! TVs and other electronic waste can be tricky to dispose of. Televisions and anything else with a cord or electronic components need to be recycled. Furthermore, it’s illegal in Indiana to throw TVs and other e-waste in the trash. So, TVs must be recycled properly. Keep reading to learn how to recycle your old TV in Indianapolis.
More on TV Recycling Indianapolis
First, we recycle all TVs at Fire Dawgs. TVs can be bulky, heavy, and very awkward to remove. However, we can handle any size TVs. Furthermore, we remove old TVs from tight spaces on a daily basis without damage. Common areas are basements, upstairs areas, living rooms, and garages. It doesn’t matter where the TV is. We will remove it and recycle it. We love recycling old televisions, knowing that they will not be going into the landfill.
Reasons to Recycle Your Old TV
- It is illegal to dump e-waste.
- Televisions, computers, and other e-waste contain hazardous materials.
- Proper e-waste reduces environmental damage.
- Some television parts are actually reusable!
- Finally, TVs can end up in third world countries if not recycled through the proper channels. The danger here lies in that there are oftentimes not any e-waste regulations or accessible recycling options in these countries.
Schedule TV Recycling Indianapolis Can Trust
Do you want to make sure your old television is recycled properly? The team at Fire Dawgs can do just that! Give us a call at 317-291-3294. Or, you can Contact Us online anytime. We will give you TV removal pricing information, and we’ll answer all your questions.