With Thanksgiving and the holidays around corner, it’s important to get your home in tip-top shape for your visiting guests! But this can be easier said than done with so many things to get done this holiday season! Luckily, Fire Dawgs Junk Removal has put together 5 Ways To Declutter Your Home For Thanksgiving! Keep reading our blog to learn helpful ways to get your cleaned up for Thanksgiving!
5 Ways To Declutter Your Home For Thanksgiving
- Cleanout Your Refrigerator — You got to make room for all that food somehow! The best way to do this is by throughly cleaning your refrigerator and freezer of all old, expired, and unwanted food. Be ruthless in your cleaning, as you will need as much space as possible. If you are getting rid of food that is still consumable, consider donating them to local food shelter near you!
- Empty Out Your Closet — Your guests are going to need somewhere to store their coats, and you sure don’t want to dump them on your spare bed! Empty out your closest of all junk that you don’t need, and organize the remaining items into a section separate from where you’re putting your guests items. This will prevent you spaces from being cluttered with coats and other items!
- Organize Living Room — Besides the dinning room, this is where your guests will spend the most of their time. You will need to maximize your space to in order to comfortably accommodate your guests. Removing any unnecessary furniture or items can free up extra space for your esteemed guests!
- Clear Up Garage Space — With guests come the endless line of cars and trucks lined up and down your driveway — and sometimes onto the street. One way to alleviate this traffic jam is by moving your own vehicles into your garage. But in order to do this, you first need to make sure your garage is cleared of junk and other items that could prevent you cars from entering. This kills two birds with one stone by helping you on Thanksgiving and giving you the garage back!
- Tidy Up Any Other Cluttered Areas — Now that you’ve taken care of the most important areas, it’s now time to address any other areas you don’t want you guests seeing a mess! Organize your areas by removing clutter and other items by either storing them away or getting rid of them all together.
We hope we provided you with a few helpful ways to get clutter-free this Thanksgiving! But are you currently in a crunch and don’t have time to get your home clutter-free? Our company Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can do the decluttering for YOU! But how can Fire Dawgs help you declutter this Thanksgiving?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP WITH YOU DECLUTTERING THIS THANKSGIVING?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help get you get your home clutter-free just in time for the holidays! We start every junk removal service by deploying our two-person crew to your home or property. Our well-trained, screened, and certified crews are equipped with a 16 cubic yard mini dump truck, filled with the necessary tools and equipment to handle any situation your junk hauling service may offer. Once on site, our crew chief will give you a final estimate before beginning your job so that you can be confident in your business decision with Fire Dawgs Junk Removal!
Then our team will work quickly and efficiently to remove whatever junk, debris, or furniture is on your property and load it onto our dump truck! But what’s the best part about our service? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items that we haul away! Meaning that if your items are still in usable condition, we’ll take it to a donation center for you! Making us the easiest and eco-friendliest way to get rid of your junk! Ready to get clutter-free with the help of Fire Dawgs? We hope so! But you are probably wondering about the cost of our service? We can help get you the price for your service with our free, in person estimates! But what other services can Fire Dawgs help YOU with?
WHAT SERVICES DOES FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP WITH?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! But the best part? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping our customers go green with their service!
But what services does Fire Dawgs offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Apartment Cleanout
- Brush Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Swing Set Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
CALL NOW TO GET YOUR FREE, IN PERSON ESTIMATE!
Want a quote on your junk removal service? Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll help you set up a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Call us at 800-211-DAWG! Not able to call at the moment? No problem! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convenience. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us beforehand? Text us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and easy electronic estimate.
Want to see what else Fire Dawgs can do for YOU? Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information for 5 ways to declutter your home for Thanksgiving and we hope to serve YOU soon!