Labor Day Weekend is a great time to celebrate the end of summer and transition into the fall by enjoying the nice weather outdoors. And what better way to do it then by having a party in your own backyard! But before you can have all your guest over, you must get your space ready to be presentable and welcoming to your partygoers. But what do you need to do to get your backyard ready for Labor Day? Keep reading our blog to learn 5 ways to get you backyard ready for Labor Day!
5 Ways To Get Your Backyard Ready for Labor Day
- Clean Patio/Deck —Your patio or deck is where you and your guests are going to spend most of their time, so it would be wise to make sure your area is nice and clean! Over the summer, moss and mildew have most likely built up on your patio or deck — making your surface slippery and leaving ugly stains. The best solution to cleaning up your patio or deck area is by power-washing your space until you remove all the buildup and stains.
- Remove Broken/Furniture or Items — After a long and eventful summer, your furniture might new be as new as it once was. Along with consistent usage, the elements work to break down your items until they’re utterly useless. Furniture unusable by you or your guests does nothing but take up space reduce comfortability throughout the day. Help your guests out by getting rid of your old furniture!
- Set Up New Furniture — Now that you’ve gotten rid of your old furniture — you need to replace it. Good news is the most outdoor furniture is on sale by Labor Day! Meaning you replace your old furniture with brand new items at a fraction of the cost! Not to mention it will save you the hassle of getting new furniture for next summer.
- Hang Some Lights — With summer coming to an end, so too are those long summer nights where the sun seems to stay up forever. Now that the sun is setting earlier in the evening, it’s going to get darker. But don’t fret! You can easily prolong your outdoor activities by setting up outdoor lighting around your deck or patio. Allowing you and your guests to continue to enjoy the evening without having to struggle to see each other in the dark!
- Refresh Struggling Summer Plants/Flowers — You know those plants that you “swore” you were going to take care of? Well, it looks like you’re going to have to try again next summer, because your plant babies didn’t make through the season. Fortunately, you can purchase healthy new plants and flowers at your local gardening center and place them around your back yard! An easy way and affordable way to decorate is by planting in containers. They spruce up your exterior decoration and they help maintain you longevity of your new plants!
Ready to Enjoy Your Labor Weekend?
We hope you enjoyed our 5 ways to get your backyard ready for Labor Day and that you are now prepared to enjoy your extended weekend! But what if at second glance, your backyard seems harder to get ready than you thought? Not only do you have to get it all cleaned up — you have to dispose of all your waste and unwanted items. What should you do when you need help getting rid of junk in your backyard? Give Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call! But how can Fire Dawgs help with cleaning up your back yard?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP WITH YOUR WITH CLEANING UP YOUR BACKYARD?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help get your backyard clean! We start every service by dispatching our two-person crew to your home or property. Our well-trained, screened, and certified crews are equipped with a 16 cubic yard mini dump truck, packed and loaded to the brim with the necessary tools and equipment to handle any situation your service may offer. Once on site, our crew chief will give you a final estimate before beginning your job so that you can be confident in your business decision with Fire Dawgs!
Then our team will work quickly and efficiently to remove whatever junk, debris, or furniture is in your backyard and load it onto our truck! But the best part about our service? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items that we haul away! Meaning that if your items are still in usable condition, we’ll take it to a donation center for you! Making us the easiest and eco-friendliest way to get rid of your junk! Tempted to get started with Fire Dawgs? We hope so! But you are probably wondering about the cost of our service? We can help get you the price for your service with our free, in person estimates! But what other services can Fire Dawgs help with?
What Other Services Does Fire Dawgs Junk Removal Help With?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! But the best part? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping our customers go green with their service!
But what services does Fire Dawgs offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Apartment Cleanout
- Brush Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Swing Set Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, click here. Want to learn more about our pricing? Click here. Want a firm estimate on your service? Give us a call for a free, in person estimate to get you the price on your service!
Call Now to Get Your Free, in Person Estimate!
Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll help you set up a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Give us a ring at 800-211-3294! Can’t get to the phone right now? No problem! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convenience. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us beforehand? Text us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and easy electronic estimate.
Curious to see how we help our customers? Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information for 5 Ways To Get Your Backyard Ready for Labor Day and we hope to serve YOU soon!