How does curbside junk removal work? It’s a great question, because your weekly trash pick up company doesn’t take everything. Furthermore, the big trash company in Indianapolis refers us for curbside items that they don’t take. Because here’s the thing. You can’t clean out your entire garage and place all the junk on the curb for your weekly trash company. Also, there are heavy trash days occasionally, but sometimes you need items gone yesterday. That’s where Fire Dawgs comes in.
How Does Curbside Junk Removal Work with Fire Dawgs?
At Fire Dawgs, we offer full service junk removal and curbside pickup. Full service junk removal is where you just let us know what needs gone, and we handle ALL of the work and lifting. We can even donate items on your behalf, and we’ll send you the tax deductible receipt!
Curbside junk removal is our cheapest service. You get the items curbside, and we will pick them up in an arrival window. We will donate, recycle, or properly dispose of your unwanted items. Here’s how the process works:
Curbside Junk Removal Steps
- Call us at 800-211-DAWG or Contact Us online to set an appointment. We’ll also give you scheduling information at this time. Furthermore, we’ll answer all of your questions!
- You will place your unwanted items curbside, or in a “curbside like” location. THESE ITEMS MUST BE OUTSIDE YOUR HOME AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE BY OUR CREW AND THEIR DUMP TRUCK. Once our team arrives within the scheduled arrival window, we will give an exact price after they are able to see the items in person.
- Our price will include our labor to remove the items wherever they are at on the property, our transportation fees and our disposal fees.
- It will also include our time and efforts to recycle or donate as many items as possible.
- Payment is due upon completion of the service via cash, check or credit card. If paying with credit card, the team will apply a 3% processing fee.
- Finally, we’ll give you a call a few days after your appointment to make sure you had a great experience with Fire Dawgs!
We hope we provided you with good information on How Does Curbside Junk Removal Work! But do you nee help with larger junk removal or demolition services? Fire Dawgs can also help you! Keep reading to learn more!
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP YOU GET RID OF JUNK?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from demolition projects to entire cleanouts. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! Fire Dawgs ranked No.54 on the Inc 5000 list for the fastest growing companies in the Midwest!
We base our pricing on the amount of volume your items take up in our 16-cubic yard mini dump trucks. Your total cost includes is all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! But what makes Fire Dawgs unique? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping you go green with your junk removal service!
But what are some of the services Fire Dawgs offers? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Appliance Removal
- Brush Removal
- Garage Cleanout
- Labor Only Services
- Landscaping Clean Up
- Storage Unit Cleanout
- And much, MUCH more!
Keep reading to learn how to get your FREE, in-person estimate!
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR QUOTE!
Ready for a firm, free, no-obligation quote? Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 800-211-DAWG today to get a free estimate on your junk removal service with Fire Dawgs! Not able to get a hold of our team? Don’t sweat it! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you at your convenience. Do you have any videos or pictures of your items? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to set up an electronic estimate!
We love to show off the work we do for our customers! Follow us on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provided you with quality information on How Does Curbside Junk Removal Work and we hope to serve you soon!