Winter is coming. And with the change of the seasons comes the need to get prepared for the changing weather. But how do you get ready? A great way to stay ahead of the elements, is to get your garage organized and cleaned out before the snow starts to hit the ground. But you may not know where to begin in getting your garage cleaned out? Don’t panic — we put together a list of ways to get your garage ready for the winter! Keep reading to learn how you can declutter your garage!
How to Get Your Garage Ready for Winter
Ways To Get Your Garage Clean Before Winter:
- Plan Ahead For A Cleaning Day — The best way to started is by making a plan to clean. Planning in advance to set aside a day or a weekend to clean out your garage will make the process smoother for both you and your family. Plus, you won’t have any scheduling conflicts if you already book your day in advance!
- Deep Clean — Now that they day has arrived, first things first, you need to get out all of the dirt and grime that has built up over the summer. Be sure to sweep and power wash the floors, remove stains, scrub down the walls, and throw away trash that is clutter the space.
- Reorganize — Next, it’s time to get your garage organized and in tip-top shape for the winter season! Start moving out your spring and summertime items and replace them with your winter items. Then, organize your items with shelves, storage compartments, or any other useful organizational pieces to keep your items in place and right where you need them!
- Store Items — Now that you removed you spring and summertime equipment, it’s time to put them away for the winter. Store your items in storage compartments tucked away in your garage, or out in your shed or attic if you have those available to you.
- Garage Sale Or Donate Items — Now that you’ve cleaned out your garage, you’ve probably found some items that just aren’t necessary to you anymore. WAIT! Don’t throw them out! Instead, either host a garage sale to sell your items or take them to a local donation center so that they can be reused by others.
Now that we provided you with some tips on how to cleanout your garage, you should be able to get it ready for the winter! But what if you don’t have the time or manpower to do it yourself? Don’t panic! Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help you get your garage clutter free! But how does Fire Dawgs assist with cleaning up your garage?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP YOU GET YOUR GARAGE READY FOR WINTER?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help get you get your garage and home clutter free for the winter! We start every service by dispatching our two-person crew to your home or property. Our well-trained, screened, and certified crews are equipped with a 16 cubic yard mini dump truck, packed to the brim with the necessary tools and equipment to handle any situation your service may offer. Once on site, our crew chief will give you a final estimate before beginning your job so that you can be confident and assured in your business decision with Fire Dawgs!
Then our team will work quickly and efficiently to remove whatever junk, debris, or furniture is on your property and load it onto our truck! But what’s the best part about using Fire Dawgs? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items that we haul away! Meaning that if your items are still in usable condition, we’ll take it to a donation center for you! Making us the easiest and eco-friendliest way to get rid of your junk! Can’t wait to get started with Fire Dawgs? Neither can we! Curious about the cost of your service? We can get your price with our free, in person estimates! But what other services can Fire Dawgs help with?
WHAT OTHER SERVICES DOES FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP WITH?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! But the best part? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping our customers go green with their service!
But what services does Fire Dawgs offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Apartment Cleanout
- Brush Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Swing Set Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, click here. Want to learn more about our pricing? Click here. Want a firm estimate on your service? Give us a call for a free, in person estimate to get you the price on your service!
CALL NOW TO GET YOUR FREE, IN PERSON ESTIMATE!
Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll help you set up a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Give us a ring at 800-211-DAWG! Not able to call at the moment? Don’t sweat it! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convenience. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us beforehand? Text us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and easy electronic estimate.
Want to see what else Fire Dawgs can do for YOU? Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information for How to get your garage ready for winter and we hope to serve YOU soon!