Where Can I Recycle Printer Cartridges in Indianapolis?
Throwing away used printer ink cartridges just doesn’t feel right. You think about those little plastic cartridges that were made to house chemicals. Burying them in the ground can’t be good for our environment. Burning them can’t be healthy for our ozone. Recycling used printer cartridges has to be the best option. Reusing the cartridges helps save our natural resources and the energy used to create new ones. Here is where to recycle printer cartridges in Indianapolis.
Locations That Recycle Printer Cartridges in Indianapolis:
- Cartridge World: This cartridge store is over on 82nd street. It is located in the same shopping center as Trader Joes. They recycle ink and toner cartridges and if you print the page found here, you receive $2.00 off your next cartridge. Check out more about how they recycle here.
- Global Green Solutions: This company is working to build a zero waste environment. We love that. They also recycle ink cartridges and other items. For more on the items they recycle click here.
- Indy Ink & Toner: This is a great local business that aims to recycle your ink and toner cartridges. They carry most major brands if you need ink and toner. #shoplocal! Visit Indy Ink & Toner here.
- Some of the best information on where to recycle printer cartridges can be found over at Indiana Living Green. They list additional locations for recycling and interesting funk facts. Check out Indiana Living Green here.
- Staples: Staples has a recycling rewards program that can be found at Staples.com.
And last but not least, if you have printer or toner cartridges that you need hauled away and recycled, we will gladly do that! Simply call us at 317-291-DAWG. We will schedule an appointment and find a time that works for you. Once we haul away your printer cartridges and recycle them on your behalf.
We would be happy to recycle printer cartridges on your behalf. Our company’s motto is to recycle, donate, and reuse as many of the unwanted items that we haul away. Currently, we are able to recycle, donate, or reuse at least 60% of the items we haul away. We aren’t stopping there. It is our goal to recycle more. So call us to recycle printer cartridges today or contact one of the organizations above.
If you have any additional questions about where to recycle printer cartridges in Indianapolis, we’d love to help. Call us at 317-291-DAWG. Take care!