Do you have junk lying around your home or property that you’re dying to get rid of? Have you looked into junk removal, but it’s to expensive for your budget? Do you want to do it yourself, but don’t know where to start? Keep reading to find out 5 ways to get rid of junk!
5 Ways to Get Rid of Junk
Although we’re a little bit biased and think the best way to get rid of junk is by hiring our professional removers for junk removal services, we know that being informative is part of being a transparent company. So, we’ve come up with this list of alternative ways to get rid of junk and/or unwanted items.
1. Do It Yourself: This is always the first option, but is not always the most convenient. We always get busy and find ways to put stuff off, but if you really need to get rid of junk or unwanted items, then load up your truck, car or minivan and take it to the transfer station or dump. However, we encourage to make a stop at donation centers first, after all, if your items can be given a second chance then keep it in circulation.
2. Rent a Dumpster: If you don’t have a vehicle or medium to get items from point A to point B, then rent a large dumpster. Most dumpster come with protection on the bottom to keep your driveway or lawn intact. At this point, you can load up the dumpster with trash and debris.
3. Call a Donation Company: Companies like the Salvation Army or Goodwill can sometimes come to your home or property and pick up items that are still in good enough condition to be donated. Or you can talk it to their location and drop it off yourself!
4. Contact your Local Government: Sometimes, local governments will perform a “Heavy Trash” or “Bulk Trash” pick up day. They’ll allow you to set out large items once a month and have the trash provider pick up a certain amount of items.
5. Call a Junk Removal Company: Junk Removal companies can come pick up the items, sort through the trash, donate items that can be given to charitable organizations and recycle a large amount of remaining items. However, not every company does this and often times just takes your items to the dump to dispose of them. So who should you call to be trusted to take your items and dispose, recycle, and donate them properly? The answer is simple — Fire Dawgs Junk Removal!
Why Should You Hire Fire Dawgs Junk Removal?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a local owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from brush removal to an entire fence removal — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! But the best part? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us the go-to environmental friendly option for you! We’ll also provide you with a tax donation receipt to prove to you that we’re a company of our word!
Here is list of our most popular services:
- Attic Cleanout
- Carpet Removal
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Hot Tub Removal
- Landscaping Clean Up
- Office Clean Out
- Shed Removal
- And much, much more!
Don’t see a service you’re interested in? Click here for a full list of our services. Want to learn more about our pricing? Click here. Want a clear cut price on your service, but can’t estimate your service yourself? We can provide a free, in person estimate to get you that price!
How Do I Get an Estimate?
Interested in receiving a free, in person estimate but don’t know how? Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll be ready to set you up with a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Dial us at 800-211-3294! Unable to call for any reason? We got a solution! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convivence. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us beforehand? Text us at 317-460-1398 to receive a fast and easy electronic estimate.
Want to see how we deliver our award-winning service? Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information on 5 ways to get rid of your junk and we hope to serve you soon!