Do you have a home or property that is suffering from a hoarder situation? Are you looking to get it cleaned up by a team of professionals, but don’t know how much the service will cost you? Here at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal, we put a list together of a few of the factors that go into determine the cost of your hoarder cleanup service. Keep reading to learn more!
How Much Does A Hoarder Cleanup Cost?
Factors That Go Into The Cost Of A Hoarder Cleanup
- Size of Cleanup — Most hoarder cleanup services charge either base on the square footage of the home or property OR by load size of their dump truck or trailer. Figuring out which way a company gauges the price can help you better estimate the cost of your service!
- Labor – You can’t move the items without the labor of a team! Some companies charge for the labor separately, while other include the labor already within the service.
- Hazard Protection – If your property has hazardous materials, you may have to pay for proper PPE for the team members to safely remove your items from your property.
- Surcharges — If your cleanup has heavier materials like construction debris or specialty items such as appliances, pianos, etc… you may have to pay an extra fee to have them removed and properly disposed of.
- Disposal — Once your items get loaded into a trailer or dump truck, they will then need to be taken to be disposed of. This costs the junk hauling company capital to do so. Check to see if the junk removal company includes disposal fees in the original charge, or charge extra to dump.
We hope we provided you with great information on the factors that go into the cost of a hoarder cleanup! But are you looking for a company that helps with hoarder cleanouts and provides fast, efficient, and affordable hoarder cleanout services? Then look no further than Fire Dawgs Junk Removal! Fire Dawgs offers hoarder cleanup services that customers can trust! But why choose Fire Dawgs? Keep reading to find out more!
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL FOR YOUR HOARDER CLEANUP?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! We charge base on the amount of volume your items take up in our 16-cubic yard mini dump trucks. Included in your total cost is all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! If your property has hazards such as bed bugs or harmful substances, we charge a PPE fee. Click here to view our surcharge list. But the best part about our services? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us your go to eco-friendly option for hoarder cleanup!
But what services does Fire Dawgs offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Brush Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Residential Junk Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
I WANT AN ESTIMATE!
Want to get a firm, free, no obligation estimate on your hoarder cleanup? Give our friendly, knowledgeable office staff a call at 800-211-DAWG today to receive a quote over the phone! Can’t call us at the moment? No worries! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you. Finally, do you have any videos or pictures of the items to be removed? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and simple electronic quote!
Want to see how our team can transform your space? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provided you with helpful information on How Much Does A Hoarder Cleanup Cost and we hope to serve you soon!