Believe it or not, Spring is around the corner…hopefully. We have some helpful Spring Cleaning Tips to Reduce Allergens. Spring means more time outdoors (finally), sunshine, flowers, and allergies for many. However, the good news is that regular housecleaning can help drastically reduce allergens in your home. Follow the spring cleaning tips below to help reduce allergens and relieve your symptoms this Spring. Now is the time to get a head start on your Spring Cleaning. Go!
6 Spring Cleaning Tips to Reduce Allergens
- Vacuum at Least Once Or Twice a Week. (It’s best to use a vacuum with a HEPA filter).
- Remove Clutter, as piles of clothes, boxes and other household clutter can trap dust and welcome mildew and other allergens. Also, removing clutter helps you find more space to organize other necessary household items.
- Clean Carpets and Furniture. Having carpets, furniture, and mattresses cleaned will reduce dust, dander, pet hair, mites, and other allergens.
- Wash Sheets Weekly in Hot Water. Make sure you wash your sheets every week on the hottest setting to kill dust mites in your bedding.
- Change HVAC Filters. HVAC filters should be changed at least every 90 days. We suggest purchasing filters specifically designed for blocking allergies.
- Have Air Ducts Cleaned and Inspected. Having air ducts cleaned and sanitized to remove dust, allergens, and bad odors that can trigger allergy symptoms.
Also, it’s helpful to wipe down your walls and clean your windows and window sills. Walls and windows (especially windows) tend to collect dust and other allergens throughout the year, especially in the fall and spring.
Finally, we hope you enjoyed these Spring Cleaning Tips to Reduce Allergens help! Please feel free to comment with your own favorite Spring Cleaning Tips below. But do you have junk or other items you’re looking to get rid of, but don’t have the time or energy to do it yourself? Then give the Tough Dawgs at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll assist with your spring cleaning! But how can Fire Dawgs help with your spring cleaning?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP YOU WITH SPRING CLEANING?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from demolition projects to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! Fire Dawgs ranked No.54 on the Inc 5000 list for the fastest growing companies in the Midwest!
Our pricing is based on the amount of volume your items take up in our 16-cubic yard mini dump trucks. Included in your total cost is all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! But what makes Fire Dawgs your best choice for junk hauling? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us your go to eco-friendly option for spring cleaning!
But what services do we offer?Here is list of our most popular services:
- Attic Cleanout
- Basement Cleanout
- Garage Cleanout
- Labor Only Services
- Shed Removal
- Storage Unit Cleanout
- And much, MUCH more!
Click here to all our junk removal and demolition services! Keep reading to learn how to get your FREE, in-person estimate!
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR SPRING CLEANING JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE!
Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 800-211-DAWG today to get a free estimate on your spring cleaning junk removal service with Fire Dawgs! Not able to call for whatever reason? Don’t sweat it! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you at your convenience. Do you have any videos or pictures of your items? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to set up a quick and easy electronic estimate!
Eager to see our demolition team in action? Follow us on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provided you with quality information on Spring Cleaning Tips to Reduce Allergens? and we hope to serve you soon!