Do you have furniture around you home that you want to get rid of? Of course you do! But how do you go about getting rid of it? Fret not, as we here at Fire Dawgs Junk Removal have put together 5 ways to get rid of your furniture! Keep reading to learn more!
5 Ways to Get Rid of Furniture
- Give It To Family Or Friends — The first place you should look is to those the closest around you! People are always looking for new furniture for their home, apartment, etc… and might not want to spend on a new piece. Help them out by offering your used furniture to them!
- Sell It — If you can’t find anyone that will take it for free around you, then put it up for sale! Buyers are always looking for discount on furniture and other items. This can help you get rid of it faster, and make a quick buck too!
- Donate It — If you aren’t able to sell it, then look to donate it to those who can’t afford it! There are donation centers that will take your gently used furniture and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.
- Landfill — As a last resort, you should look to dispose of your furniture by leaving it on your curb for you local trash services to take. Or if your furniture is too big, take it to a landfill yourself. But are you looking for an easier way to get rid of your furniture? Read our next point for the easiest solution!
- Junk Removal — A local junk hauling company can do all the hard work for you with your furniture! They’ll pick up your furniture from your home and haul it away in no-time flat. Some even take your furniture to donation centers free of an extra charge!
We hope we provided you with 5 helpful tips for getting rid of your furniture! But are you interested in having a local junk removal company handle the dirty work for YOU? Keep reading to learn more about how Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help you get rid of your furniture!
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP YOU WITH YOUR FURNITURE?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! We charge base on the amount of volume your items take up in our 16-cubic yard mini dump trucks. Your total cost includes all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! If your property has hazards such as bed bugs or harmful substances, we charge a PPE fee. Click here to view our surcharge list. But the best part about choosing Fire Dawgs Junk Removal? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping you go green in your junk hauling service!
But what services does Fire Dawgs Junk Removal provide? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Commercial Junk Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Residential Junk Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, click here. Want to further dive into our pricing? Click here. Keep reading to learn how to get a price on your next junk removal service with Fire Dawgs!
Want to get a no-obligation estimate on your junk hauling service? Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 800-211-DAWG today to get a quote on your service! Not able to call? Don’t worry! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you. Finally, do you have any videos or pictures of the items to be removed? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to receive a quick and easy electronic quote!
Want to see how our team can transform your space? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provided you with helpful information on 5 Ways to Get Rid of Furniture and we hope to serve you soon!